Saturday 2 August 2014

THAT special SOMEONE!!!! blog-5


Anu's Chatter...


Yesterday I was  talking to my friend  about having that special someone in one’s life  and how very important it was to have that one man called your own who is soooo very there through kith and kin ........dreams along and stands by us when we most want ....a guy ---100% understanding and caring.....”In short” she said   
 “I have everything in Amit...he is my lover , he is my friend,he is the father of my children , my pillar of undivided support,  last but not the least my husband.....I cannot live and imagine my life without him! She finished emotionally.....
“Of course” I say...and went on to endorse her thoughts about how I can relate to what she was saying.....and how ditto my situation was...

Much after our convo ----- I went into a thinking mode( that I always do after some kind of daily brain-storming) ...I took into account the number of divorces happening today in  our society compared to  yesteryears.... ..I came upon these on  a marriage working or failing.....you guys are free to agree or disagree---

1.We have to be similar if we have to stick together --is---- if you are not like me then we cannot live together.....

2.Should be able to change ---is ---if you do not change the way I want of you I don't want you/I will not accept you!
3.Long distance arrangements will not work---if we are traveling for work frequently ---I cannot be loyal to you!
4. I want a all time consuming physical relationship----You should be able to attract me always..or I cannot live with you/ you should have a hourglass figure even after childbirth!
5.Our hobbies should be similar----is---if you read books and write blogs I won’t like it since I am a outdoor person or if you are  watching t.v lying on the bed , you are not intellectual/ you are lazy... 

There could be so many other silly or otherwise  reasons because of which the couples might be separating....you can add on your own for a feedback....
Thank you guys for responding to my blogs this is the 5th on the blogathon...

No comments:

Post a Comment