Tuesday 19 August 2014

No Apologies for being me....

Anu's Chatter.....


No apologies dear friends for being who I am......I have learnt to be proud of who I am.......what I wear and what I do ......I see that people around respect more and accept me unconditionally now that I am comfortable being who I am... for example I would look else where , be more apologetic ,if a traditional aunty or an old grandmother / Grandfather chanced me wearing a short dress to  a party or for that matter when the moral policing  in my building( there are many oldies) is the highest in the night .......as some look at me as if I am not supposed to be go out or come home late....I have learnt that -----if I am not doing anything wrong why should I worry ? I have learnt to look them in the eye and say Hi rather to shun them ...and all I get today is a resounding Hi and some  respect! I am proud to be who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment