Sunday 17 August 2014

Ganesh...

Anu's Chatter...

The year turned so fast that I am again here in the process of selecting my Ganesh for the oncoming Ganesh Puja at my home....It is the most exiting part as I go to one of the artists tent  in my locality , displaying many idols.....( there are lot many tents around ..that add up to the festive spirit) then I select the one idol that is beautiful and tiny and also that comes in my budget....I generally ok the one my daughter selects......which has become  a kind of family tradition that we enjoy immensely....then comes the day we need to collect the idol from the pen dal that is a ritual in itself..........all of us go and get the idol home with a lot of spirit  .....I am looking forward to this year too but ...the bottom line is the year turned very fast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment