Saturday 30 August 2014

Blog---29

Anu's Chatter...

*Its a lazy Sunday morning and its raining cats and dogs outside while I smash my last but one blog on the comp....my heart today is a little sad for the Ganapatti Visarjan that we did for our home idol yesterday ....as I write this my eyes are moist like my window panes drenched in rain water .....

*the place I went for Visarjan that  to drown my Bappa was replete with small and big Ganpattis of all colours , sizes and all forms and designs....they were all beautiful needless to say and some even rode on planes and mobikes...Cute idols ...as I write this I cannot but wonder---like the Ganpatii that came and went friends life goes on.....

*While bidding farewell to our dear elephant God...I saw all kinds of emotions there including me who cried a bit as my Bappa was taken by a volunteer to be immersed in the tank-full of 'created holy waters' .....

*I could see the crown shining till it was fully immersed and promised to myself that ----the year  will be for me as shining as the jewels on his little crown....till it will be time for the next!! Life goes on.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment