Monday 20 August 2012


Jennifer Lopez's Beauty Dos-

The singer is famous for her glow, but it's not all about access to the best makeup artists. "Beauty comes from inside," says Lopez. "It's been said many times, but I believe it's the truth." She offers tips for being your own radiant best:Take time for yourself. When you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, you are a better person and parent." That doesn't require a week at a spa: When Lopez has a moment, "I just breathe and clear my mind. Sometimes we just have to do nothing, just breathe."Let whimsy be your stylist. "In terms of style, I encourage other women to first be comfortable but have fun. Life is meant to be fun!"Surround yourself with people who make you laugh. "When I am with my girlfriends, sisters, and cousins, we just say and do ridiculous and silly things. We are Puerto Ricans with a lot of energy. Sometimes it gets loud!"Take to your bed. "Sleep! I think sometimes we get caught up in what we need to do next and forget about what are the very essential and important things in life. I treasure my time to sleep. It's just as important as eating or Exercise."Care for all aspects of your well-being. "I believe that life is a balance of mind, body, and soul. As I journey through my life experience, I have a better understanding of how true this really is. When your life is balanced, you are happy and excel in everything."

TRIVIA-

Forbes estimated Lopez' earnings in the past 12 months at $52 million (32.67 million pounds), and her top ranking is powered by her lucrative gig as a judge on popular television show, "American Idol," a new clothing line at Kohl's, a top-selling fragrance and millions of Twitter and Facebook followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment